We are a privately owned Dutch based company established in 1995 by professionals working in the textile industry started with the well demanded basic products.
In 1998 the principals added a new section to the company with a core philosophy to take the skills acquired from their previous careers with health care in the textile industry with multi-nationals and incorporate these in a more focused, flexible and responsive environment.
One of the Founding “Directors with his professional team” was the backbone in launching of the company’s first owned brand “Fit For Sun” – Sun Protection Textiles – introduced at the European market in 1998.
In 2013 the Company successfully launched the new brand “Eko Zilver”, another milestone in the healthcare sector of functional textiles.
How we Work for the Benefits of our Customers:
◎ Diligence :
Constantly curtail unnecessary expenditure and eliminate wastage in order to offer the most reasonable prices and creating competitive edge for our customers.
We are always ready with ample preparation and dedication to fulfill customers demand.
◎ Integrity :
Always do our businesses legally; insist on “Earning an Honest Penny”.
Providing “solution-centric” services; we proactively create more added values for our customers.
Committing to bring our customers new competitive edges continually in the future with innovative products, services, and manufacturing technology
We also assure all our customers of a healthy working environment with the fact that there is no child labor involved in our production facilities.
Social Responsibility Policy
- We recognize that we must integrate our business values operations to meet the expectations of our stake holders. They include customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment,
- take seriously all feedbacks that we receive from our buyers and where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill requirements outlined within this policy,
- operate equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees,
- maintain clear and fair employees remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement,
- provide safeguard to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment,
- provide and aspire to maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment,
- uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders,
- operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices,
- encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.